I have a confession...ever since I was a little girl I have LOVED Elvis! Ok...some of you may be thinking/saying- "What in the world?!" But...it's true. Actually, there is a link that has held me to this Elvis infatuation that you may not know about. My grandpa and I would watch Elvis movies every time I went to visit him and we always got a kick out of them. I clearly remember sitting smack dab in front of the tv, singing songs like Rock-a-hula, Viva Las Vegas, Blue Hawaii, --well--you get the picture!Today is the birthday of the King of Rock and Roll (January 8, 1935) so it is fitting that I blog about him. =-) In thinking about this, I began wondering what it would be like in Memphis today and this got me VERY excited to share some pix of my very own trip to GRACELAND! 

Yes friends, it had been a long time coming but this past summer my girlfriends took me to the home of Elvis! We were traveling to Florida for a girls week on the beach when Maggie said...
"Well, are we stopping?"Amanda comes back with..."Yes. We have to for her!"
Dazzle wasn't feeling so hot after a 5-hour energy drink so she probably said something like..."Is there a bathroom?" =-)
Sure enough-after fighting our way through Memphis streets (literally-we took a few wrong turns)- we arrived at the infamous Heartbreak Hotel!And THIS ladies and gents...is why I have the BEST friends in the universe!