Hi family and friends! As much as I like blogging, I really haven't had time in the last few months as I have been very busy with my master's program and have spent most of my time writing papers. I'm very excited because I just completed my "Intent to Graduate" form so I can graduate at the end of July just before Trevyor and I go to HAWAII!! What a wonderful graduation gift!! So...here are a few pictures to catch you up on what has been happening!
A night out with my girls!
Trev and I doing some landscaping! He actually really enjoys it!

Bears games!!

I finished my seminar paper! FiNaLlY!!!
I started class managing at Jazzercise! I'm hoping to go to workshop in September to become and instructor!! Here is a pic of me with one of the awesome instructors (Linda) on Cinco de Mayo. :) We are so festive!
Ash and I being proud of Benny after a big game!! Go Nixa!!